Watch Episode 61 of the Contractor Evolution ShoW
Listen to Episode 61
Read a Summary of Episode 61
You may have, at some point, pondered the idea of supercharging your growth by buying another business.
Entrepreneurs naturally see opportunity all around them – owners that don’t know what they’re doing, older guys trying to get out, young untapped potential rising up.
And to be clear, your intuition isn’t wrong; the opportunity is out there.
We want to ensure you don’t get blown up by the hundreds of proverbial landmines that can lay hidden under the surface of those businesses.
Learn from our guest Jason Paris, who’s built a 10M+ painting empire and shares many of the red flags to watch out for.
- The pros and cons of buying out other businesses within your industry
- The types of companies and people you should be looking to partner with and the red flags that mark the ones you should avoid
- How to value businesses when you’re looking to buy them out
- The internal systems in the seller’s business that matter when you are the purchaser
- The buying process from start to finish
- The first goals/systems/structures that you should implement in a business once you’ve purchased it