Watch Episode 62 of the Contractor Evolution ShoW
Listen to Episode 62
Read a Summary of Episode 62
You can find Barrett’s Company Cadence Real Estate at: https://www.cadencere.com/
Just 13 years ago, Barrett was working as a bags-on carpenter fresh out of school.
Since then, he has not only built an extremely successful construction company but has also become a full-blown multi-family developer.
His company, Cadence Real Estate, which is actually composed of 4 subsidiaries, now owns over 380 Million dollars worth of Real Estate in the Seattle area and is expanding beyond. NBD.
To learn Barrett’s somewhat unique approach to business development, listen to the full episode.
- The 2 core systems Barrett implemented that really moved the needle in his business
- How to run effective Strategic Planning when you run 4 companies
- How to select the leaders and leadership traits for the business you run
- 2 Key lessons learned going from 0 to 380M and what Barrett would change if could start again
- Barrett’s strategy for managing capital and investment in a business that has huge swings in revenue
- Barrett’s advice to young contractors today and his reflection on opportunity in 2022 sharing similarities to opportunity in 2008