Watch Episode 66 of the Contractor Evolution ShoW
Listen to Episode 66
Read a Summary of Episode 66
As you might have guessed by the title, we’re talking about books in this episode of Contractor Evolution?
Because someone way smarter than you has devoted DECADES of their life mastering a principle that will significantly impact you in a positive way.
And you can choose to ignore that fact…or you can absorb a lifetime of learning in roughly a day.
There’s a reason we say leaders are readers. Leaders have accumulated hundreds of lifetimes of wisdom and then are able to apply it to their specific circumstances. Simply put, leaders that read have a huge strategic advantage.
And if you don’t like reading, guess what, all the books we’re talking about have audio versions.
So click the icons below for a fresh list of 9 books from our contractor top picks.
- Learn to see and stop problems before they happen so your days of firefighting can come to an end
- A framework for making better decisions in work and life
- The best way to make huge changes in your life through small, everyday actions
- Why you should never believe you’ll be happy “Once you make it” and why you’re selling yourself short on the possibility of a fulfilling life starting now
- Everything in you life is a negotiation – here’s how to master the art of creating win-win scenarios
- Navigating the road ahead by finding your centre and coming back to what’s true when the world is an ever changing tumultuous mess