Watch Episode 69 of the Contractor Evolution ShoW
Listen to Episode 69
Read a Summary of Episode 69
On this episode of Contractor Evolution, we’ve brought in Anthony Langdon of Asset Roofing in Seattle WA. It wasn’t too long ago that Anthony’s business hit a ceiling because he was always stuck on the roof. No pun intended.
In 2018 his business was doing 400k a year in revenue while he worked 80 hours a week due to a lack of systems. Anthony was making money, but he was breaking his back for it.
He owned a job, essentially.
Today, only 4 years later, his business is trending to do over 10 Million dollars in revenue with a net profit margin north of 20%.
Listen as Anthony breaks down the most critical business systems that lead to this remarkable growth – both in mindset and in revenue.
- The first system Anthony built that led to his epiphany moment
- The most fundamental systems that Anthony implemented in his business which led to exponential growth
- Of the hundreds of systems you can implement in a business, Anthony shares where he started and what he tackled in order after that
- What to do if your entire team isn’t buying into the changes you’re trying to make for the health of the business
- Outside of systems, Anthony shares 3 key areas that required a complete overhaul and despite pressure, he didn’t compromise in
- What Anthony’s life looks like now in the day-to-day after completely re-inventing the way he ran his business